Sunday, January 1, 2012

Life Works #1

This is my attempt at starting a journey in the realm of words. Not just any words, but words that make "Life Work." Obviously in our day and age we are receiving words from a multitude of different directions. We are barraged daily by words on television, words on the radio, words on the computer, words on Facebook, words on twitter, and words on someone's blog. Words are everywhere around us and are communicating a message to us constantly. But my conclusion from having been exposed to many words for many years is this. Not all words are the same. All words can be used ultimately to communicate information. But not all words make "Life Work."

It's the words that make "Life Work" that I am most interested in. If you really examine where your at in life and where your going in life in relation to words, you will find that the words you have heard, believed, and acted upon have had a huge influence on where you are at in your life right now. Your response to those words has either made your life work or not work so well and my intention is to see your life work to its full potential.

Which brings me back to my original point. Some words make "Life Work" and some words don't. So, my purpose in writing is to present to you and anyone else who will listen words that make life work the way it was meant to work. So if your life is not working, get on board and stay on board and at the end of our journey you may find that your life has been transformed before your very eyes.

For now, I cannot say how long our journey will last, all I can say is that I will do my best to present to you words that will make your "Life Work." What you do with those words will be up to you. I will tell you that after 52 years of life, the words that I will share with you have worked for me and continue to do so. We will begin looking at words that make "Life Work"soon by starting at the source of all words. More on that in our next blog.






No comments: